Hello Martin,

MD> Just passing this along

Is it just me who find that this "volunteer"'s thing is going way to
far. I mean this is a clear job offer and freenode does not seem to be
so small that they can't afford at least a few bucks to get this thing
done (and i don't want to discuss here why every dollar for tsunami
victims paid to UNICEF is making the situation in south-east-asia more
worth).

I can only hope that everybody who is considering supporting for this
stops for a moment and think if he/she really wants to participates into
the continuesly reduction of programmers wage and more important:
"value".

I worked a long time myself for a very small not-for-profit
organization but even they would not come up with such an offer for
free.