Hi all,

The Win32 Utils team is happy to announce the first release of
ruby-services.

What is it?
===========
A collection of various programs wrapped up as Win32 services.  For now,
the "collection" only consists of a WEBrick HTTPServer, but we plan to
add more, and I hope to have the Ruby community submit some on their
own.

Where is it?
============
You can find it on the RAA or on the project site at
http://www.rubyforge.org/projects/win32utils.

What other services do you plan to add?
My only plans are to add a secure HTTPServer.  Otherwise, it's whatever
the Ruby community wants.  Instiki?  Ruwiki?  Some custom built XML-RPC
server you've written?

If you really want something added to the collection, the best way is to
create the service yourself and submit it.  You can take a look at the
WEBrick service for an idea of how to create one.

Enjoy!

The Win32 Utils Team