In article <525df23a0505160151184d2b21 / mail.gmail.com>, rob.02004
@gmail.com says...

> > > 2) Is your example from a otherwise empty file
> > Utterly empty buffer, which I switch to Ruby mode via Buffer Options.
>
> If you first save the file to a "something.rb" file name, then
> indenting should work properly for you. Currently the plugin is using
> the file extension to determine if the file is "ruby" or not. I'll fix
> it to also look at the buffer options setting in a future release.

Hmm.. nope, there's more to it than that.  This turns on the plugin's
pre- and re-indenting of "else" and "end", but if I then select
Edit | Indent | Indent Lines, it still messes up the spacing.

I suspect the problem is in the ruby.xml file or the parser itself, but
I don't know enough about any of this to troubleshoot... can you
duplicate that on your end?

--
Jay Levitt                |
Wellesley, MA             | I feel calm.  I feel ready.  I can only