On 05/16/2005 06:31 AM, David A. Black wrote:
> Hi --
>
> On Mon, 16 May 2005, Balwinder Singh Dheeman wrote:
>
>> DISCLAIMER
>> Please, take these stats with a dash of salt, quantity might not always
>> imply any quality.
>

> I don't mean to sound lacking in humility, but could you please stop
> posting this disclaimer?  I put a lot of effort into trying to write
> helpful and non-frivolous posts, and so do a lot of other frequent
> posters to this list.  If there's something wrong with something
> someone says, please bring it up in the relevant thread.  Warning the
> whole list to be on its guard for nonsense from frequent posters is
> unproductive and rather unkind.

I'm sorry, if you feel offended, but the said disclaimer has nothing to
do with honest, devoted and, or true posters like you. I added it just
to discourage trolls.

OTOH, All we over here at Usenet are aware of the fact that a poster is
best known by the replies and, or questions he/she posts.

--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman            Registered Linux User: #229709
CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer)   Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192