Here is a ruby-dev summaries:

[ruby-dev:26090] expand include path by -I

  Nakada proposed that a path given with the command line option '-I'
  be expanded at startup. This affects a library search path when we
  change a working directory using Dir.chdir and so on. This proposal
  have been accepted by Matz.

[ruby-dev:26100] FileUtils.rm_rf security problem

  Tanaka warned of FileUtils.rm_rf since a user possibly changes files
  which someone tries to delete via symlink attack like the following
  situations about Perl.

    http://www.cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvekey.cgi?keyword=rmtree

  There are following two solutions.

    * Use chdir.
    * Change a permission to 700 and change a owner.

  This issue is still open.

[ruby-dev:26107] variable name by -s

  Nakada proposed to replace non-alphanumeric characters in global variables
  defined by the command line option '-s' with '_', but Matz thought that such
  a case results in an error. In the last result, '-' is replaced with '_' and
  the other non-alphanumeric characters causes an error.

[ruby-dev:26122] ^C: [BUG] unknown node type 0

  Tanaka raised a question about a file name "^C" that is
  displayed when an error of "[BUG] unknown node type 0"
  is caused. They haven't been decided how to fix it yet.

--
Takaaki Tateishi <ttate / ttsky.net>