Only manual download from the website is available at present. I
intend to follow the procedure to get the plugin released via the
plugin manager this weekend. Then it is up to the jEdit plugin release
managers as to when that'll be packaged and made downloadable via the
plugin manager.

For this short iteration development/bug-fix cycle it's been much
quicker and easier to put up the plugin for manual downloading; giving
me more time to code features and fixes. :-)

Rob
http://www.jedit.org/ruby/