Gavin Kistner wrote:

> I'm very much enjoying reading the discussion in this thread, and
> eventually plan to implement optimizations where possible in my
> library. But my initial goal is to create a library that lets you
> specify any conceivable criteria for the path you want, and provide
> hints as to how to find it.

If you can do that in an elegant way, that would be really awesome. It
would also make solving searching problems like we've seen in these Ruby
Quizzes really easy (which is good.) Because those kind of search problems
come up a lot in computer science, and _not_ having to roll your own
search algorithm every time would be nice.

Ryan