ES <ruby-ml / magical-cat.org> writes:
> I tossed in one additional suggestion, #mu.

No.

Wait no, that's not an Ilias-like monosyllabic answer.  It's the
actual meaning of "mu" in, well, Japanese (and Chinese).  Using a
nonsense word is a good suggestion, except that your suggested
word is unfortunately not nonsense. :-)  For example, "mu-sen" is
the Japanese word for "wireless"--literally, "no lines".

Saying "the no-class" is even more confusing than "the singleton
class", in my opinion.

--Dave
--
"Kids have it easy today.  All they have to listen to is stories about
how back in the '70s we had to listen to stories about how bad it was