Paul Battley wrote:

> Hmm... I actually did this last week, and I found some example code on
> the web pretty quickly (it was in Japanese, admittedly...).  Here's
> the simple AdBlock proxy I ran up whilst playing around (it uses the
> pierceive adblock list).  It returns an empty document for disallowed
> addresses, and removes all img tags, just as an example of processing.
>  It's not meant to be feature-rich or even high-quality code, but it
> does most of what you seem to want.

Thanks, that's great. My Japanese is severely lacking unfortunately.
Your code appears to be very close to what I'm intending to do. I don't
want to remove stuff from pages, rather I want to insert. Specifically,
I want to insert Greasemonkey (-> http://greasemonkey.mozdev.org/)
scripts in the hope of using them with browsers other than
Mozilla/Firefox.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                 Nothing is as brilliantly adaptive
mailto:michael / schuerig.de       as selective stupidity.