From: Pixel <pixel_ / mandrakesoft.com>

> Is some kind of perl2ruby guidelines available?
>
> otherwise i'm gonna incrementally build one :)

I was planning to get started on a Ruby Cookbook FAQ (last week end, now
delayed to this week end) that would map useful items from the Perl Cookbook
into Ruby. (People in the Python newsgroup originally had the idea to do
this for Python.) However, I am very much a Ruby novice, so it is likely to
progress slowly for the first month or so. If you would like to do this
instead, or if you would rather just forward items for me to add, please let
me know either way.

Conrad