--C+ts3FVlLX8+P6JN

* why the lucky stiff (ruby-talk / whytheluckystiff.net) wrote:
> I'm happy to say that our little redesign team has come to accord on a
> design and it is now presented on the redesign blog:
>
>   http://redhanded.hobix.com/redesign2005/
>
> We hope you will comment on the blog itself rather than here on
> Ruby-Talk, in order that our team doesn't loose what you say in an
> impending ocean.
>
> With a paraffin banjo on my knee,

I've responded on the blog as well, but I thought I'd say (again) that
these designs look fantastic, and I'd like to see them put in place as
soon as possible.

I think the current page looks embarassingly bad.

--
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--C+ts3FVlLX8+P6JN

--C+ts3FVlLX8+P6JN--