gabriele renzi wrote:

> Now that there is (mostly) agreement on a ruby icon, I think it would be
> great to come up with some nice images to put on our own websites/blog.
> I'm not just thinking of "ruby powered" images but also something like
> "Ruby Developer", "I Love Ruby", "Ruby Contributor" and such on the
> lines of the mono gif[1]. What do people think of this?

This one has graphical problems and I know of them, but perhaps somebody
from the VI-Team would be able to take the idea and rework it
consistently into the style of the current gem graphic. I'm not sure
what the exacts requirements for being considered a "Ruby Hacker" would
be (do we need them at all?) but chris2 seems to have suggested that
being in the change log or not might be one. Here's the graphic:

http://flgr.0x42.net/ruby-hacker.png