On 5/10/05, James Britt <james_b / neurogami.com> wrote:
> gabriele renzi wrote:
> > James Britt ha scritto:

> >> How do you know that?
> >

> > I don't I just noticed this was the one that was chosen for the second
> > round of the redesign.
>
> Sorry, then, I perhaps misunderstood who you thought was in agreement.
>
> Basically, I think it's the half-dozen or so folks quietly working on
> that site.

Hi James,

We kind of made our work based on our ideas and the feedback we've got
on the first round, but that doesn't mean that we will impose that
logo or that we all think it's perfect. In fact, I'm glad a lot of
people is participating right now and I liked to read your opinion, as
it all adds for a better outcome.

Michel.