why the lucky stiff wrote:
> I'm happy to say that our little redesign team has come to accord on a
> design and it is now presented on the redesign blog:
>
>   http://redhanded.hobix.com/redesign2005/

The design looks much better than the existing one, and should replace
it ther earliest possible.

you should post a link to demo-publish-location, thus it can be
evaluated 'live'.

some suggestions:
   * reduce header height (and image size)
   * "A programmers best friend" sounds inprofessional
     => launch a community
   * round the top left corners of the left boxes
   * remove the buttom-left rounded corner of the code-box
   * remove _any_ insider terminology on the main page
   * decouple product from project
     http://lazaridis.com/core/project/product.html

--
http://lazaridis.com