why the lucky stiff ha scritto:
> I'm happy to say that our little redesign team has come to accord on a
> design and it is now presented on the redesign blog:
>
>   http://redhanded.hobix.com/redesign2005/
>
> We hope you will comment on the blog itself rather than here on
> Ruby-Talk, in order that our team doesn't loose what you say in an
> impending ocean.
>
> With a paraffin banjo on my knee,
>
> _why

I responde here and not on the blog since this message is not really
related to the Redesign, but more to VIT in general.

Now that there is (mostly) agreement on a ruby icon, I think it would be
great to come up with some nice images to put on our own websites/blog.
I'm not just thinking of "ruby powered" images but also something like
"Ruby Developer", "I Love Ruby", "Ruby Contributor" and such on the
lines of the mono gif[1]. What do people think of this?

[1]
http://www.mono-project.com/files/9/9f/Mono-contributor-static.gif