karlin.fox / gmail.com schrieb:

>I think 'idioclass' is the best suggestion so far.  'eigenclass' is too
>formal-sounding and will only confuse those who already use the prefix
>for it's meaning in mathematics.  Idioclass follows Matz's decree of

Whats wrong with formal sounding names? - besides, idioclass
sound pretty formal too. Also, there is about a snowball chance
in hell that anyone with a formal education in math might become
confused by  the usage of "eigen class/method", infact the  term
is fairly descriptive if you know math and/or German.

/Christoph