Matz wrote:

# Stephen White <spwhite / chariot.net.au> writes:
# |
# |> I think we need a pair of *human* mascots: a wizard and a sorceress
# |
# |I like the human idea... "Ruby: Programmers' best friend" to show it's
# |really human, how about showing typical programmers?
#
# No, Ruby is programmers' friend, not a programmer, although she
# sometimes creates programs. ;-)
#
# I really like the female mascot on the page, but it might not be
# suitable for *official* mascot of the language.

Hmm, do you think that she could be *made* suitable for an official
mascot, assuming that the artist was willing to listen to reasonable
suggestions made privately off-line?

Conrad Schneiker