Gavin Kistner wrote:
 > On May 9, 2005, at 7:53 AM, Gavin Kistner wrote:
 >
 >> On May 9, 2005, at 1:36 AM, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
 >>
 >>> I was lost in finding proper place in RubyGarden Wiki.  Sigh.
 >>> Can someone create a new page there please?
 >>>

 >> I've placed it at:
 >> http://rubygarden.org/ruby?RenamingSingletonClass
 >

 > OK, I'm done throwing content into that page. Those still interested  in
 > this discussion, would you please summarize your 'yay' and 'nay'  votes
 > as bullet points at the bottom of the page?

I tossed in one additional suggestion, #mu.

People who learn ruby will need to learn the concept of these classes
anyway and there is really no sense in trying to cram all of that info
into *one word* in a vain attempt to make it immediately understandable
to people with no background. So just teach them a new word; that will
make it easier to discuss within the group and will reduce confusion
outside of it. My primary votes will go to the 'nonsense' words.

That, and I like the connotations of 'mu' plus it is fun to say!

mu mu muuuuu mu muuu mu

template<typename duck>
void quack(duck& d) { d.quack(); }