I have just realized that I have, in all seriousness and in good faith,
without a single line of trolling, no personal attacks, and without
mentioned Nazi's....

... created a thread of at least 77 messages about Nothing.

Beat that Ilias!

While I'm quite serious about RCR 303, I can at least stand back for a
moment from what I'm doing and chuckle...

New Zealand

Somewhere on the edge of a Galaxy, one of literally billions of such
galaxies, is a sun, one of literally billions of suns in that
galaxy.

Orbiting that sun is a small rock 330000 times smaller than that
sun.

This rock is  covered by a very very thin scum  of life. (Think 6000km
of rock followed by a meter or so of biomass.)

Amongst the millions of species in that scum are many hundreds of
thousands of types beetle and a mere handful of primates.

Surprisingly enough, this email does not originate from a beetle.

It originates from just one of the 6 billion vastly outnumbered humans.

I trust you will keep this perspective and context in mind when
reacting to this email.