So, I was been browsing http://iorcc.dyndns.org/ and looking at the 2005
entries for the International Obfuscated Ruby Code Contest (IORCC), and
in the process I've cleaned-up and have a solid understanding of several
of the entries. Would anyone be interested in reading an analysis and
clean-up of these programs, or is that an exercise best left for the reader?

I suppose you could say this was like Ruby Quiz #26 (Code Cleaning),
with me doing the cleaning instead of James.

I find it quite interesting figuring them out, sort of like solving a
puzzle, but maybe others would just like to see how the "magic" happens.

Let me know,
Ryan