Mr. Matsumoto wrote within this thread:
> In the new model, it would not be hidden any more, and perhaps, there
> will be a method to retrieve "singleton class" from an object.  I hope
> the method name would not be Object#singleton_class.
 >
> I'd like to emphasize the "per-object" attribute of the object.
> Ideally, the term should be "xxxx class" where
>
>   * xxxx describe the class is per-object.
>   * xxxx is an adjective, or a noun that can be used like adjective.
>   * we can call methods now we call "singleton methods" as xxxx
>     methods for consistency.

this results in the following template, where you can insert the
suggested word:

-

instructions:

  * <x> emphasize on the "per-object" characteristic of the object
  * <x> describes that the class is per-object
  * <x> is an adjective, or a noun that can be used like an adjective.
  * "<x> methods" replaces todays term "singleton methods"

Test Code:

  obj.<x>_class
  obj.<x>_methods
  obj.<x>_attributes

-

Usage of the template simplifies the evaluation of the new <x> term.

..

--
http://lazaridis.com