Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT wrote:
> Hi!
>
> At Sat, 07 May 2005 14:33:00 +0300, Ilias Lazaridis wrote.

i did not wrote that.

you should quote more precisely.

> Next month's National Geographic comes with a feature on a recently
> re-discovered way of directly connecting people: privat e-mail. It

this censorship case affects the whole ruby community.

It's sad that you did not detect this.

> will also contain an article about firefighters complaining that their
> work has become harder after a new kind of leisure persuit has come
> into vogue called 'flame wars'.

I'm not intrested in flame wars.

Just in efficient system evolution [Ruby]

> Besides that: Even the GPL only requires that one is given access to
> the source of the program one is actually provided with. As long as
> you are not provided with an executable generated from the repository
> it is nice if the author provices access to the repository but he hes
> the right to decide not to do it.

I don't care what the GPL says.

I care what rationality implies [confirmed by status-quo]

Open Source Product - Open Source

Open Source Project - Open Code Repository

> Note that Open Source licenses *explicitly* allow to create derived
> works. So if one does not agree by the way in which a project evolves
> one always has the freedom to write one's own project derived from it.

I'm not intrested to create a derivative work of "Og".

I'm intrested in contributing the changes which I nead.

If this is not possibly, I try with the next persistency-system.

If I fail again, I'll implement an own one.

..

--
http://lazaridis.com