Hi,

In message "Re: [RCR] Object#inside_metaclass?"
    on Sun, 8 May 2005 23:44:23 +0900, Ilias Lazaridis <ilias / lazaridis.com> writes:

|> Then please come back again when you find the name, preferably
|> suitable under the new model.
|
|You sent me away to make this research myself?

No.  I will seek for myself.  But to tell the truth, I don't hope
much, since I have never had a better term than 'singleton class'
after the years of seeking "the term".  You may have fresh idea.

|[ETYMOLOGY] - Sterile Classes / Sterile Meta Classes

I don't think these are better for good reasons.  I will follow up in
that thread.

							matz.