Hello Jaypee,

J> As far as I know, there is no Cocoa/Aqua version of Fox on Mac OS X.
J> But Fox works perfectly as a X11 client app and I can run the
J> scribble.rb example, or the bundled calculator or shutterbug apps.
J> Regards,
J> Jean-Pierre

Sorry but this is not true. Of course if you only look at something
like "scribble.rb" then it might be true. Key handling is completely
wrong (Alt, Cmd aka Meta) wrong and Apples X11 server has huge
problems with generating the correct Z-order of windows and delivery
of mouse events (leave/enter). The latter may be a problem with FOX i
couldn't track down the source of this problem until now.