HighLine 0.4.0 Released
=======================

Not a lot of features in this release, but two that sure are nice to
have.  This version brings word wrap and paged printing capabilities
to all output HighLine's output.  Limits for both operations are
adjustable with new accessors `wrap_at =` and `page_at =` on all
HighLine objects.

Let me just say a big thanks to Greg Brown, who did a lot of the
initial work on getting word wrap into HighLine.  Thanks Greg!

If anyone uses this, feedback is welcome
(james / grayproductions.net).  I do have a TODO list of features I
would like to add, but I'm also open to suggestions of how to grow
the project and make in useful to all.

What is HighLine?
-----------------

(from the README)

HighLine was designed to ease the tedious tasks of doing console
input and output with low-level methods like gets() and puts().
HighLine provides a robust system for requesting data from a user,
without needing to code all the error checking and validation rules
and without needing to convert the typed Strings into what your
program really needs.  Just tell HighLine what you're after, and let
it do all the work.

What's new in this release?
---------------------------

(highlights from the CHANGELOG)

* Implemented line wrapping with adjustable limit.
* Implemented paged printing with adjustable limit.

Plus documentation and examples for the new features.

Where can I learn more?
-----------------------

HighLine is hosted on RubyForge.

Project page:   http://rubyforge.org/projects/highline/
Documentation:  http://highline.rubyforge.org/
Downloads:      http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=683

How do I get HighLine?

HighLine is a gem, so as long as you have RubyGems installed it's as
simple as:

$ sudo gem install highline

If you need to install RubyGems, you can download it from:

HighLine can also be installed manually.  Just download the latest
release and follow the instructions in INSTALL:

James Edward Gray II