Bill Guindon wrote:
> On 5/7/05, Ilias Lazaridis <ilias / lazaridis.com> wrote:
>
>>George Moschovitis wrote
>>
>>>Moreover, I consider all
>>>the suggestions posted to this list. If anyone on this list *really*
>>>wants to see the latest code just send me an email and I can arrange
>>>this.
>>
>>I've seldom seen such an amateur insisting on his own inability.
>>
>>Do you really think that I would _ask_ you for access to an
>>open-source-project repository?
>>
>>How ridiculous.
>
> On 5/6/05, Ilias Lazaridis <ilias / lazaridis.com> wrote:
>
>>anyone intrested can get the file, simply by droping me a private email.
>
> http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/141481

you are a little confused, aren't you?

comparing action with reaction.

"
[as a protest to the non-existent public code-repository and to
non-supporting my efforts on the project-forum (no responses), I've not
followed Mr. Moschovitis request to sent him the file]
"

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/141448

-

Independent of the above:

_I_ am not a publically announced open-source-project.

..

--
http://lazaridis.com