On May 5, 2005, at 11:43 PM, Gavin Kistner wrote:

> ==========================
> Summary

I hope everyone else enjoyed Gavin's summary half as much as I did!
I learned so much I'm ready for a second crack at that problem.

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Gavin for keeping me on
autopilot all week and running the show beautifully!  It was such a
nice change, I took the opportunity to just work the problem like
everyone else and it was great fun.  Thanks again Gavin!

Two quizzes AND two summaries folks, that's the record to beat...

James Edward Gray II