Rob . wrote:
> Version 0.6.1 of jEdit's Ruby Editor Plugin has been released and is
> available for download!
>
> For details and downloads go to:
>
>    http://www.jedit.org/ruby/

Oh, BTW, it looks as though the version of ruby.xml that you distribute
at this site is version 0.3, rather than the latest 0.6 version
available at:
http://community.jedit.org/?q=node/view/2124

It's just that I put a lot of work into updating this file to support
*lots* of structures that were previously unsupported. The majority of
the work went into 0.4, whose changes are listed here:
http://community.jedit.org/?q=node/view/1846

Versions 0.5 and 0.6 added a few corrections. If you diff 0.3 and 0.4
you can see just how much stuff I added, and it would be a shame IMHO
if it were to all go to waste.