Hello all -

Since there seems to be a lot of questions asked about plugins and
editors in general, I thought I'd ask one of my own.

For those of you that have used texmacs, it can be quite a useful tool
as an interface and demonstration for the languages.  It would be even
better if there was support for IRB/Ruby.  Has anyone made such an
interface plugin for it?  if so, I'd love to know.  :)

Thanks in Advance,

-- Thomas Adam

"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

experience will probably kill you. :)"