Here is what you want:

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/138450

When I wrote this, I was thinking about ANTLR.  Personally, I
think this is better than anything else out there because you
write the grammar in the same language as the target language
(i.e. Ruby) with NO translation needed - it is Ruby.

I'm still working on it now.  I am changing the name to
"Grammar" because there is a module in Rubyforge called Syntax.
 I'm also making a general external iterator API called Cursor.
 I'll be putting both on rubyforge.