Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:01394] Re: Say Hi"
    on 00/02/15, mengx / nielsenmedia.com <mengx / nielsenmedia.com> writes:

|The current Array method name 'pop' seems quite confusing to me(a new comer)
|since it is also often used to pop the front of a FIFO queue. and often
|'unshift' will be my foreever complaints :-)

I don't think we can delete perlitics from Ruby, for compatibility and
other reasons.  But I'm trying you can live without them by providing
alternatives.  As you noticed, Ruby is not pursuing extreme
simplicity, unlike Python or Scheme.  Nor extreme complexity, of
cource, unlike Perl.  It's the matter of balance.

							matz.