* Assaph Mehr <assaph / gmail.com> [0539 12:39]:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm proud to announce Pimki release 1.7.092. This is a bug fix & small
> new features release. This will be (hopefully) the last release before
> Pimki2 (Watch this space :-)
>
> What's new in this release?
> - Better control on multiple webs, including web administration
>   and links between webs via [web_address[PageName]]
> - Added Glossary function: shows all acronyms defined in the web
> - Better export in anticipation of Pimki2
> - Moved things back to the nav-bar
> - Even more and better things at the web setup (edit_web) template
> - Lots of bug fixes
>
> What is Pimki?
> Pimki is a Personal Information Manager based on Instiki's Wiki
> technology. It has some added features over Instiki - most of which are
> geared towards the personal / small-group application. The important
> added features are a mind mapper, personal blog, `todo' items, quick
> menu, edit-on-double-click, better customisation & administration and
> others.
>
> More Info?
> http://pimki.rubyforge.org/
>
> Want to Download?
> >From the home page or through RubyGems: gem install pimki.
>
> Questions? Comments? Spontaneous donations of dark Belgian chocolate?
> Email me!

No choccy yet :)

Really enjoying pimki at the moment, thanks - one question though
(and it may be a general redcloth/instiki issue so I'm CCing -talk)

I'm trying to write some apache tutorials, and trying to post code
snippets along the lines of

[textile]
------------------------------
 <code>
 <Location /foo>
  Allow from 10.4.0.0/16
  Deny from All
  Order deny,allow
 </Location>
 </code>
------------------------------

This renders to:

[html]
------------------------------
 <location>

  Allow from 10.4.0.0/16
  Deny from All
  Order deny,allow
 </location>
------------------------------

which firefox renders by ignoring the <location> tag.
I tried fixing that by doing:

[textile]
------------------------------
 <code>
 &lt;Location /foo&gt;
  Allow from 10.4.0.0/16
  Deny from All
  Order deny,allow
 &lt;Location&gt;
 </code>

which works until I edit the page again, at which point it gets edited back
to the '<'/'>' version....

Am I missing something?

--
'A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction
into a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.'