Trac seems to be popular.  I'll have to review it more, but didn't see
where it did LDAP authentication.  We are trying to consolidate all
authentication via LDAP. As I mentioned earlier (too many
technologies).  We are using subversion, so that is a nice feature.
Another drawback is that it doesn't have PostgreSQL support (yet).
This is another consolidation we are planning.

thanks Dema and Stephan,
andy