> Hi,
>  Could someone tell me the right way to register
> a callback in FXRuby?

Barry and I have already discussed this a bit in private e-mails, but I
wanted to clarify that in the current drop of FXRuby, the example programs
are present in the source code tarball (e.g. FXRuby-0.99.167.tar.gz) but not
in the Win32 precompiled binary distribution (FXRuby-0.99.167-win32.zip).
The latter ZIP file literally contains only the shared library ("fox.so")
for the Cygwin version of Ruby for Windows. My original intent was that one
would download the source tarball and possibly also the Win32 binary if that
was needed; but I agree with Barry that the Win32 package should include all
of the "non-source" files, e.g. the web pages and examples. I will
definitely correct this for the next drop.