Andrew Ballantine wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have recently "discovered" Ruby and have to say that it is a very
> refreshing change from procedural programming languages.
>
> My query is:
>
> "How does og (ObjectGraph) fit in with Rails or is it an alternative
> to Rails"

"og" is the persistency part of "Nitro" (a web-application framework)

it is a competitive product of "Rails" (which uses "ActiveRecord" as its
persistence library).

I've started an evaluation of "og":

http://lazaridis.com/case/persist/og.html

If you are intrested, we can collaborate to produce the same for
ActiveRecord, thus gaining a deeper understanding due to an comparative
practical comparison.

please contact me via private email.

> Hoping this is not too tedious a question.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Andrew Ballantine.

..

--