Hi Josef,

It's suprising that it can't be compiled on the newer version of GCC.

Tao is successfully compiled in my computer with:
g++ (GCC) 3.3.3 20040412 (Red Hat Linux 3.3.3-7)

>From the error information you have shown, I guess it's due the
different way of handling cross-including macros by compilers. So maybe
your compiler ignored some header files.

I will carefully check the "include" macros to see if I can include
header files in a better way. I will also try the latest GCC.

By the way, my name is FU Limin,
FU is my family name, we usually put family name before name.

Limin