At Sat, 30 Apr 2005 01:35:57 +0900, Joe Van Dyk wrote:

> I try to keep an open mind about trying new things all the time.  But
> I tried to use Emacs for two days and my wrists and hands hurt SOOO
> bad that I had to go back to vim.

I've heard before that some people have this problem...

> Do you have to bind the ctrl key to the caps lock key in order to use
> Emacs over a long period of time?

No, I never did that. I've read that some people do that, but I never
felt the need for that; I never had any problems with my wrists.
Also, for most shortcuts I'm using the right Ctrl-key instead of the
left one, maybe that helps (since I'm using both hands instead of
one).

Ruben