On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:12:43 +0900, Curt Hibbs <curt / hibbs.com> wrote:

>Changes Since 1.8.2-14 Final:
>- Added fxri 0.3.2

I tried to hide the DOS box by appending '.rbw' to 'fxri' in the 'bin'
directory, but when I ran 'fxri.rbw', it crashed with message
'...requested to terminate in unusual way...' How can I hide the DOS
box when I run fxri?

>- Created start menu shortcuts for RubyGems gem_server
>   and viewing the RDoc for installed gems.

The entire ruby shortcuts are created on the installing user start
menu (I installed as Administrator), instead of all users start menu.
And the rights to read, write, etc is set only to the installing user
too. Is this intentional?

--
Endy