On 4/29/05, James Britt <james_b / neurogami.com> wrote:
> Bill Guindon wrote:
> > Just saw a post mentioning the issue about gmail using proportional
> > fonts, and thought I'd toss out a couple of recent finds.
>
> > On the Gmail side, it also let's you apply a local style sheet to the
> > wepage of your choice.  This allows me to force Gmail messages to
> > display in fixed width by using the following css...
> >

> GMail seems ripe for Greasemonkey.
>
> http://greasemonkey.mozdev.org/

That looks like it would solve one problem I'm having... the web
developer tools seems to appy the css at random, I usually have to
force the issue on an as needed basis (I still love it for it's webdev
features).

Unfortunately, when I tried greasemonkey install link with Mozilla
1.7.2, I got an error "Install script not found".

--
Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)