On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 10:26:38PM +0900, Austin Ziegler wrote:
> What he's saying is what I said, in part. In PDF::Writer, recently,
> I did the following:
>
>   class SimpleTable
>     class Column
>     end
>   end
>
> To do this in Java -- especially since Column is accessible as
> SimpleTable::Column (it's a full blown class, not just a nested
> class, if that's even possible in Java -- it's been a long time) --

FYI, the Java version of this construct would look something like,

  /**
   * TODO: Eclipse generated this comment, and I'll bet you can't
   * work out how to stop this happening.
   */
  public class SimpleTable {
      /**
       * HAHA: Got you again.  To change comment generation
       * settings, go to: Window -> Prefs -> Java -> Code ->
       * Editor -> Layout -> Comments -> Autogeneration ->
       * Templates -> Blah.
       */
      public static class Column {
      }