Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT wrote:
> At Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:44:30 +0900, Fu Limin wrote:

<snip>

> Could you explain what made it necessary to create yet another
> programming language instead of improving an existing one (e.g. Ruby)?
> I hope you *did* ask yourself this question :-|
>
> Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

I think that's a bit harsh.  While I've never created my own programming
language, I would if I could as an academic exercise if nothing else.

I suspect that, having created my own programming language, I would have
a deeper appreciation for the inner workings and design decisions of
other programming languages.  I might even be better at improving
existing ones. :)

Regards,

Dan