In article <9491055968.20050426224205 / scriptolutions.com>,
mailinglists / scriptolutions.com says...
> Was just confused that we have SFTP (simple file transfer), TFTP
> (trivial file transfer), FTP (file transfer) and SFTP (secure file
> transfer). But don't we all love acronyms ?

I have actually seen network admins insist that SFTP access was
available: "I opened port 115 in the firewall.  Of course we have SFTP."

--
Jay Levitt                |
Wellesley, MA             | I feel calm.  I feel ready.  I can only