On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 05:11:36AM +0900, Andrew Walrond wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 April 2005 20:51, Thomas Kirchner wrote:
> >
> > I guess my only (very minor) complaint is that the ruby syntax isn't
> > *quite* perfect yet, but it's darn good.

It probably never will be but it might get close assuming some common
coding conventions are followed...

> I've also found a couple little problems with the syntax parser. Very minor
> though.

You can send them to me, the vim-ruby-devel / rubyforge.org list, or enter
them in the bug tracker at http://rubyforge.org/projects/vim-ruby - I'm
not too fussed.

> Have you tried emailing the maintainer? Know if he/she is still
> active?

It's rumoured that he is... ;-)

Regards,
Doug