Yeah, I saw that during my investigations.  It looks very good.

I'd somewhat prefer a more mainstream language, though -- in that there
would be
extensive existing documentation about the language syntax.  But that's not
everything.

You have to apply to have the source sent to you -- I'm still waiting for
it...

Another thing I found in the same vein is Ficl (at Sourceforge).  That's an
embedded Forth implementation.  However, the Forth syntax is too arcane
for my application -- I need something more straightforward.

    - Chuck