Hello dm1,

d> Lothar Scholz wrote:

d> Very nice, like i already said.
d> What charset/encoding does Arachno Ruby support ? Is there an option for
d> changing file encoding ? I did not find anything concerning that in the
d> menus :(

No. It's using the FOX toolkit and the current version does not
support anything else then ISO-8859-1. I want to wait with adding all
other the encodings until FOX goes unicode. I hope this happens until
end of year which means it would fall into the time schedule for the
1.0 release.