On Sunday 24 April 2005 22:54, Thomas Kirchner wrote:
> * On Apr 25  6:46, Andrew Walrond (ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org) wrote:
> > What about vim, or other open source editors (for linux)?
> >
> > Recommendations?
>
> Vim is excellent at folding (along with pretty much everything else).
> You can fold by any number of methods, including indent, marker,
> expression, syntax, diff-style, or even manual... Give it a shot if
> you're not too die-hard with emacs.
> Tom

Vim is *awesome* at folding. And *awesome* at everything else I have tried so
far. I wish I had spent a day learning vim _years_ ago.

Its a bit like snow-boarding; I put off learning for ages (because I didn't
want to waste a holiday) But I haven't put on skis since I tried it ;)

_Sincere_ thanks for the recommendation!

Andrew Walrond