Hi Curt,

On 4/26/05, Curt Hibbs <curt / hibbs.com> wrote:
> This release of the One-Click Ruby Installer for
> Windows is built from Ruby 1.8.2 final. It mostly
> upgrades included extensions and applications to
> their most recent versions.

Just thought i'd let you know that installing this package doesn't
seem to have added C:\RUBY\BIN to the path or setup the PATHEXT entry
for executing .rb and .rbw files.  If I remember correctly the
1.8.2-14 package did do this.

I installed by first uninstalling the 1.8.2-14 package (which deleted
my C:\RUBY directory) and then running the new installer.  I'm using
Windows XP-SP1.

Regards,

Matt

--