Su Doku (Numbers Solitary) puzzle implemented in Ruby with ANSI/console
UI, though a QT/GTK+ interface would have better; I have not learned
QT/GTK+ as yet  ;)

Yes! I did it in just 2 working days, exactly 11 hours of writing,
testing and, or debugging.

Freeware, fully working code, though implementation of difficulty levels
is pending, but you may please have a look at:
http://rafb.net/paste/results/dAVYcw41.html

Your feedback to _BalwinderSinghDheeman/AT/yahoo.com_ and, or usenet
newsgroups shall highly be appreciated :)

Regards,
--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman            Registered Linux User: #229709
CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer)   Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192