* Dr Balwinder S Dheeman <bsd.SANSPAM / cto.homelinux.net> [2005-04-26 09:14:31 +0900]:

> Su Doku (Numbers Solitary) puzzle implemented in Ruby with ANSI/console
> UI, though a QT/GTK+ interface would have better; I have not learned
> QT/GTK+ as yet ;)
>
> The code is still at alpha stage, but you may have an early look at:
> http://rafb.net/paste/results/ZBRpQt95.html
>
> Any feedback shall highly be appreciated :)

Works for me.
I had to change the shebang to

  #!/usr/bin/env ruby

to work though. I had an old 1.6.8 installed at /usr/bin/ruby.

Also, I didn't think the 'LOSER !!!' was very nice when I
chose to quit.

Thanks for the great game. I hope I don't waste too much time at it. :)
--
Jim Freeze
Code Red. Code Ruby