H.Yamamoto wrote:
> Hello.
>

>>I have a little wrapper around TclTkIp to do tcl interpreting with a
>>ruby program.  It's super useful and has worked great -- until 1.8.2.
>>
>>Now, it appears that calling the 'exit' command in tcl with an argument
>>raises an exception for some reason.  You can call 'exit', just not
>>'exit 0' or 'exit 1'.
>>
>>Has something changed that makes this the desired behavior, or is this a
>>bug?  The tcltk that was built against handles 'exit 0' just fine.
>

> Bug. This is patch for CVS HEAD.

Many thanks!

I have another one which is proving much more difficult to lock down, as
   it doesn't recreate in a simple test case.

Do you know any reason why I might get the following when using a
TkOptionMenuButton:

bgerror failed to handle background error.
     Original error: NameError: invalid command name `tk_optionMenu'
     Error in bgerror: invalid command name "bgerror"

A simple test case this works, so I am just asking vaguely first in the
hopes it will give me where to start looking (this cropped up in stable
code with the 1.8.2 upgrade).